Join us at the Native American Student Advocacy Institute (NASAI): Educating Native Youth for Success: Many Nations, One Vision conference to discuss new solutions, share best practices, and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference in the lives of American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian.
College Board Diversity Conferences like NASAI are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
The Diversity Conference Steering Committee invite you to participate in developing the program for the 2015 conference by submitting a proposal for a main conference session.
Why Should You Attend NASAI?
- Form new connections and collaborate with colleagues who focus on the unique academic needs and challenges of American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian.
- Get firsthand insights from successful programs and learn innovative approaches that positively impact American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian.
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian students.
- Learn more about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color.
Who Will Be at NASAI?
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Tribal education leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators