Join us at the Native American Student Advocacy Institute (NASAI) conference to discuss new solutions, share best practices, and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference in the lives of Native American students who count on all of us to help them succeed.
College Board Diversity Conferences like NASAI are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
Attend the NASAI Conference to:
- Network with colleagues who face similar hopes and challenges to become more informed, efficient, and effective
- Gain a renewed commitment to paving the way for successful programs and students
- Learn about ideas, programs, and strategies that are opening the doors of opportunity for Native American students
- Collaborate across professions and roles, fostering actionable ideas, and solving problems
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for students of color
- Engage with the College Board and our Access to Opportunity® campaign
Who Will Be at the NASAI Conference:
- School Counselors
- College Admission and Outreach Coordinators
- K–12 and Higher Education Administrators
- Community Leaders
- Tribal Leaders
- Legislators and Policymakers
- Financial Aid Administrators
- Parent Engagement Coordinators
View the 2013 NASAI Program Book.